docs.kde.org

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Thu Oct 16 19:41:12 UTC 2014

Am Donnerstag, 16. Oktober 2014, 13:20:54 schrieb Jeremy Whiting:
> My plan is to keep docs.kde.org running as it does now, just to move
> it's files from svn to git instead. This shouldn't have any impact on
> library.kde.org or any e-mail addresses going through there.

Yes it will stop d.k.o properly running and updating the docs.

But I am not against the move from svn to git.

Jeremy please follow this procedure

* convert the svn repo trunk/www/areas/docs to git

* leave the svn repo in place, do not delete trunk/www/areas/docs

* notify kde-doc-english at kde.org or Yuri, Luigi or me when the git repo is
ready

* we then login to d.k.o and adapt d.k.o to the new repo

* as last step then we remove trunk/www/areas/docs

Thanks for your work.

--
Burkhard Lück