lueck at hube-lueck.de
Thu Oct 16 19:41:12 UTC 2014
Am Donnerstag, 16. Oktober 2014, 13:20:54 schrieb Jeremy Whiting:
> My plan is to keep docs.kde.org running as it does now, just to move
> it's files from svn to git instead. This shouldn't have any impact on
> library.kde.org or any e-mail addresses going through there.
Yes it will stop d.k.o properly running and updating the docs.
But I am not against the move from svn to git.
Jeremy please follow this procedure
* convert the svn repo trunk/www/areas/docs to git
* leave the svn repo in place, do not delete trunk/www/areas/docs
* notify kde-doc-english at kde.org or Yuri, Luigi or me when the git repo is
* we then login to d.k.o and adapt d.k.o to the new repo
* as last step then we remove trunk/www/areas/docs
Thanks for your work.
More information about the kde-www