pim web content

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Wed Oct 15 23:31:07 UTC 2014

Hey pim people,

Now that the stuff in www/sites in svn is mostly migrated or in
progress I thought I'd take a look at www/areas/ in svn. It contains a
pim folder which has an index.php that redirects to
http://community.kde.org/KDE_PIM and I'm not sure if any of the rest
of the content there is needed/used from pim.kde.org urls. Could
someone take a look and let me know. Kopete has some files on
kopete.kde.org for example that oldish source code still utilizes, so
we'll move files for them before making kopete.kde.org an apache
rewrite and nuking the content from svn, I'm thinking a similar
situation is here with pim.kde.org probably.

Otherwise if pim.kde.org should be kept around I can do the migration
from svn to git if wanted. Just let me know.

thanks,
Jeremy