[kde-community] Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is.....

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 08:59:31 UTC 2014

Hi folks, I proposed this directly to the Forum moderators here:
https://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=123215&p=321245#p321245

We now have a reply:
https://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=123215&p=321325#p321325

"It is absolutely possible to set up a new forum dedicated to "The
Mission" and move topics out of brainstorm. This new forum would be a
plain forum and everybody can post there, so devs would also be able
to directly post new missions.

The tagging system enables us to assign threads to certain topics
(like GCI, GSoC, etc). And i think we also have a simple voting system
in place that we can assign.

This solution does not yet include a bridge to mailinglists/bugzilla,
so a certain dedication from developers would be needed.

Would that work for you?"

:-)

Yes?

Valorie