Email to kde-jp at kde.org is rejected as spam

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Wed May 14 08:10:51 UTC 2014

On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 3:36 PM, Jumpei Ogawa <phanective at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,

Hi Jumpei,

> An user sent an email to kde-jp at kde.org, but it is rejected as spam.
> If you can fix this problem, could you fix it?
>
> They uses their own domain @running-dog.net in their email address.
> This domain is managed by Sakura Internet.
> The email is sent via Sakura's server.
>
> The user suspects that all emails from Sakura is rejected.
> Could you confirm if *.sakura.ne.jp is registered as spam server?

None of the servers involved in this case were blacklisted or otherwise blocked.

The problem was with our content filter - which really didn't like
something in the user's emails.
I've now trained our content filter appropriately which should resolve
the issue.

Please let me know if the issue continues.