Adding a small "impulse donate" button to kde.org

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon May 5 17:42:53 UTC 2014

El Diumenge, 4 de maig de 2014, a les 20:04:44, Lydia Pintscher va escriure:
> On Sun, May 4, 2014 at 7:53 PM, Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> wrote:
> > Hi guys, does anyone have time to try to work on modifying kde.org sources
> > (probably at the capacity framework level) to make it show a donate box
> > similar to the one shown at
> >
> > http://www.videolan.org/
> >
> > ?
> >
> > The idea is that the KDE e.V. would like to raise the amount of "drive by"
> > donations we get and adding such a clear and easy way to do it is one of
> > the things we want to try.
> >
> > I am not the most knowledgeable guy around knowing kde.org+capacity
> > framework but i will either answer the questions you may have or find
> > someone to answer them :D
> >
> > Anyone up for the work?
>
> If anyone takes this up and needs input from VideoLAN how they've done
> it poke me. I can make intros to the right people there.

There's actually nothing we need from the VideoLAN guys, we have all the
donation thing already setup in the other page, all is needed is some html/css
work to put the box in there for all the pages in the www.kde.org domain and
making it optional for the *.kde.org domains that also use the capacity
framework.

Cheers,
  Albert