Adding a small "impulse donate" button to kde.org

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun May 4 17:53:38 UTC 2014

Hi guys, does anyone have time to try to work on modifying kde.org sources
(probably at the capacity framework level) to make it show a donate box
similar to the one shown at

http://www.videolan.org/

?

The idea is that the KDE e.V. would like to raise the amount of "drive by"
donations we get and adding such a clear and easy way to do it is one of the
things we want to try.

I am not the most knowledgeable guy around knowing kde.org+capacity framework
but i will either answer the questions you may have or find someone to answer
them :D

Anyone up for the work?

Cheers,
  Albert