Identity

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Wed Mar 5 09:20:08 UTC 2014

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 9:05 AM, arctangente <arctangente at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,

HI Denebe,

> i had an Identity in the forum.kde.org, which was
> denebe (with this email: arctangente at gmail.com )
>
> In this time was no KDE Identity username but only a login.
>
> I am the person that has posted this message:
> http://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=109666

> Then I have created a KDE Identity username one week ago, wich is yet:
> denebe
>
> But I have made a little mistake because I did not exactly read what was
> written. I have created the last week my KDE Identity username: denebe ,
> with this email: denebe_ at hotmail.com
>
> I would like to merge the both identity in one identity. I know that with
> two different email this can be a problem.
>
> If it is possible, could you please change the adresse of my KDE Identity
> username with this adress email: arctangente at gmail.com and then merge my KDE
> acount (the old one: denebe
> http://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=109666 ) with my new KDE Identity
> username.

Okay. Do you still have access to the arctangente at gmail.com email address?
If you do, then you should be able to login to Identity, add that as
another email address to your account, then set it as the primary
address.

Once that is done, it should automatically link your accounts when you
login to the forum.
Have you logged into the forum using your "denebe" Identity account yet?

> Thank you,
> Denebe.

Thanks,
Ben Cooksley