Account activation on KDE Identity

DarkWolf 80s darkwolf80s at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 26 21:45:48 UTC 2014

Dear Admin, I am having trouble accessing my account and even tried resting my account through my email by clicking on the "Request Password Reset" it does not work. I am entering my username which is DarkWolf80s and I type in my e-mail address the one I'm using here but nothing is working and I keep getting an error on the request page. Could you please help me out? Thank you.

DISCLAIMER:

This message contains privileged and confidential
information and is intended only for an individual named. If you are
not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute,
store, print, copy or deliver this message. Please delete this e-mail
from your system and notify the sender immediately if you have received
this e-mail by mistake. Thank you for your support.