KDE TechBase MediaWiki skin

Sayak Banerjee sayakb at kde.org
Mon Jan 27 22:08:15 UTC 2014

Hello Juliusz,

I'm glad to hear that, thanks! What you see there is the Neverland theme:

1.
https://projects.kde.org/projects/websites/wiki-kde-org/repository/show/skins?rev=develop
2. https://projects.kde.org/neberland

Let me know if you need any specific information around it. I'd also like
to mention that we are planning to replace Neverland with a Bootstrap 3.x
based theme (Neverland is based on Bootstrap 2.3.2).

Regards,
*Sayak Banerjee*
KDE Sysadmin • KDE e.V. Member
sayakb at kde.org | mail at sayakbanerjee.com