Problem registering at identity.kde.org

tosiara tosiara at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 15:48:24 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm no able to register because there is no username that I can pick up at
the second step (after verifying email) - pick list only contains one item
"No selected". If I try to continue as is (only specify password for
account) - I get "Username cannot be blank".

Unable to re-register because email is already used.
Unable to recover password because I don't have username
Unable to submit ticket for KDE Sysadmin - it requires an account

What should I do to register now?
Registration email (protected proxied mail):
kdeforum.6a7873 at spam.linuks.lt
Thank you