Community wiki use by Kubuntu

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 10:59:02 UTC 2014

Hi folks,

The Kubuntu doc team has had a delightful time using the Userbase
wiki. We're nearly done with our docs for this release, and have
already got a test tarball.

This has worked really well for us, and we're delighted at all the
translations we got! Have you folks seen any problems in our use of
Userbase?

We would like to put some of our Kubuntu policy documents and the like
on the Community wiki, since Userbase worked so well. We think perhaps
10 pages or so.

Are there any objections or obvious problems with that plan?

Valorie
--
http://about.me/valoriez