I think you should join 101 Pines/Horseshoe Lake's private website

Valorie Zimmerman nextdoor at i.email.nextdoor.com
Tue Aug 19 23:18:38 UTC 2014

Hello,

Valorie Zimmerman invites you to join your 101 Pines/Horseshoe Lake
neighbors on Nextdoor. Nextdoor is a free and private social network
that your neighbors are using.

Valorie wrote:

"Our neighborhood is using a private online network called Nextdoor 101
Pines/Horseshoe Lake. On our Nextdoor site, neighbors share community
events, recommendations, items for sale/free, crime/safety concerns,
ideas about how to make our neighborhood better, and more. I think
you'd also benefit from joining Nextdoor. Please join us to build
better neighborhoods!"

Accept Valorie's invitation:
https://nextdoor.com/choose_address/?i=qpumfj&stage=0&te=1

It's free and only takes a minute.

WHAT IS NEXTDOOR?
Nextdoor is a free, private social network for your
neighborhood.

* Build a stronger neighborhood
Connect with your neighbors to stay
informed and share useful local information.

* Keep the neighborhood safe
Look out for each other and send updates
to keep the neighborhood safe.

* Share goods and recommendations
Find a great babysitter or trusty
dentist. Borrow a ladder or sell that old bookcase.

See your neighborhood in action:
https://nextdoor.com/choose_address/?i=qpumfj&stage=0&te=1

This message was sent by Nextdoor, 760 Market Street, Suite 300, San
Francisco, CA 94102, and intended for kde-www at kde.org.