404 on registration

Andreas Herrmann andreash87 at gmx.ch
Tue Aug 12 08:44:00 UTC 2014

Dear KDE Webteam,

I just registered for the KDE forums. First I was asked for my name and email address. Then I was sent a confirmation email. I clicked the link in the confirmation email and was redirected to the forum registration page, where I could select a user-name and choose a password. After pressing enter I was redirected to a 404 page. (A screenshot is attached)

The registration seems to have worked anyway as I'm able to log-in. Nonetheless, this might be an issue with your page worth looking into.

Best,

Andreas