Need help with my KDE identity login

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Fri Apr 11 10:26:44 UTC 2014

On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 9:58 PM, Philipp Verpoort
<philipp.verpoort at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,

Hi Philipp,

> can you help me, please? I logged in to the KDE forums yesterday. Everything
> was fine. Now, it says my password is wrong. I tried to get a new password,
> but it would not accept my username. I read that message about the new login
> system, but I always used the KDE identity login - or at least I thought so.
> I believe, I was registered with username 'doublerainbow64' with this e-mail
> adresse (philipp.verpoort at gmail.com).

The name "doublerainbow64" is simply your forum display name. It is
not used for logging into the forum or Identity.
To login, you need to use your Identity username, which is "philippv".

Can you please try to login using that username?

Sorry for the inconvenience - I can understand how the usernames can
be confused.

> Thanks in advance,
> Best,
> Philipp Verpoort