BUG Report - http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/KDE_on_Windows

Richard Owlett rowlett at cloud85.net
Fri Nov 15 14:20:12 UTC 2013

Your site is a problem for the mildly visually impaired.

I have my browser set to force a minimum font size. I avoid using
tools that magnify the page as a unit. Graphics are usually
extraneous for my needs.

Your page displays properly ONLY IF displayed using your presumed
font size.

In my case [SeaMonkey 2.17.1, WinXP SP3, minimum font size 18
pixels], the right hand column labeled "Share Your Knowledge" is
forced off the screen. The search box also disappears.

I found your site following links from http://edu.kde.org/ . Our
church runs an after school program on a variety of donated
hardware/software. The ability to run the same applications under
both Linux and Windows would be valuable.

Thank you.