pretty mailman listinfo pages?

Kete Foy kete at ninthfloor.org
Sun May 26 23:20:34 UTC 2013

I did what I could do. As we say in the states, I am just getting my
feet wet with the kde.org process. Everyone who has time can clone
the repo from <http://kete.ninth.su/neverland.git>. Hopefully, it
works as I don't see the files in there. I have not pushed to my own
repository before.

The page is mailman_tester_globalnav.html. The Mailman, Python
and GNU logos will not work because I did not copy those images
to the img folder. The content basically has no left margin, so it is
exactly to the edge of the browser. Some people like this; /e.g./, it
was popular with boilerplates that I used to try. It was default CSS,
so I left it even though I am not a fan. Please provide feedback or
make your own commits, etc. Thanks