pretty mailman listinfo pages?

Ingo Malchow imalchow at kde.org
Sun May 19 22:36:44 UTC 2013

Am Sonntag, 19. Mai 2013, 18:48:45 schrieb Lydia Pintscher:
> Heya folks :)
>
> I love what Wikimedia and Openhatch did with some of their mailman pages:
>
> Anyone willing and able to make our mailman listinfo pages prettier?

We can easily do it, yeah. We have - like Kenny already said - the skeleton
files for neverland (which is the successor of Bootstrap, the one used at
openhatch).
Putting that on my Todo is probably no big thing. However, i prefer some fresh
blood. ;)
So i would like you to open it as bugreport/wishlist item on bko, so we can
keep track of it and someone new can have it assigned (Kete or Kenny?)
If you need some hints for the existing stuff we have, i am willing to give a
hand.

Cheerio,
Ingo