pretty mailman listinfo pages?

Felix Miata mrmazda at earthlink.net
Sun May 19 18:50:19 UTC 2013

On 2013-05-19 18:48 (GMT+0200) Lydia Pintscher composed:

> I love what Wikimedia and Openhatch did with some of their mailman pages:

> Anyone willing and able to make our mailman listinfo pages prettier?

Let's hope if they do that they don't use those URLs as examples. Both are,
at best, naively styled, at worst, rudely styled, like most of the web, and
unlike the friendliness of default mailman pages. These explain:

http://www.w3.org/2003/07/30-font-size
http://ia.net/blog/100e2r/?v=4
http://tobyinkster.co.uk/article/web-fonts/
http://www.w3.org/2003/07/30-font-size