I need some more rights

Ingo Malchow imalchow at kde.org
Tue Mar 5 22:40:26 UTC 2013

Am Dienstag, 5. März 2013, 17:51:45 schrieb Guy Maurel:
> Hello admin!
>
> My account is guymaurel
>
> I was in Berlin at the KDEPIM-Meeting the last week-end.
> We decided to add some topics at the http://techbase.kde.org
> but I miss some rights.
>
> I would like to add 3 lines at
>   http://techbase.kde.org/Policies
>
> to describe the "Kdepim Coding Style"
>
> and get a link to some what as
>   http://techbase.kde.org/Policies/Kdepim_Coding_Style
>
> but the first document is "This page has been protected..."
>
> What is the way to get some more rights there?
>
> Thanks for helping.

This case is not something of missing rights, but the page being closed
(protected) for further edits. In such cases you usually reach consensus with
the developer community and then get someone with higher rights to "unprotect"
it temporarily so you are able to edit it.
However, in your case, coming from the kdepim sprint, and adding a link to the
kdepim specific style document sounds reasonable.
So i will unlock, and please ping me once done.

Regards,
Ingo Malchow
--
(neverendingo)
KDE Community Working Group, KDE User Working Group