"kde" Registration confirmation

Tyrone tyrone at tsnetproperty.com
Thu Jun 20 02:37:50 UTC 2013

Dear President,
We are the department of Asian Domain Registration Service in China. I have something to confirm with you. We formally received an application on Jun 18, 2013 that a company which self-styled  "Kerla Industrial Co. Ltd". were applying to register some "kde" Asian countries top-level domain names.
Now we are handling this registration, and after our initial checking, we found the name were similar to your company's, so we need to check with you whether your company has authorized that company to register these names. If you authorized this, we will finish the registration at once. If you did not authorize, please let us know within 7 workdays, so that we will handle this issue better.
Best Regards,
Tyrone Lee

Senior Manager
Tel: +0086 28 814 539 78 || Fax: +0086 28 859 155 86
9/F,No.4 Guanghua building,JiangDong Road,Chenghua District,Chengdu City,China

P Please consider the environment before you print this e-mail.