KDE UserBase Wiki e-mail address confirmation

Anne Wilson annew at kde.org
Tue Jul 23 13:06:48 UTC 2013

On 22/07/13 14:27, correspondencia at hush.ai wrote:

> Hello there,

Hellow Liana.

> I´ve signe up to KDE to get Akgregator rss reader,but I think I´ve
> made something wrong. Could you delete my KDE account? Thank you,
> Liana R.

If you don't want to be registered to UserBase you can follow the
second link, which automatically deletes the account.  On the other
hand, confirming the link will not cause you to be spammed with lots
of mail.  Registering means that you will be able to be one of the
community that adds helpful information on UserBase.  Your email
address will not be visible to other users, and automatic mail isn't
sent out.

To get Akregator you need to install the KDE-PIM package, which should
be available from your distro, if you use Linux, or from the KDE
installer if you use Windows.

Regards

Anne

> Sent using Hushmail
>

> On lunes, 22 de julio de 2013 at 3:11 PM, "MediaWiki Mail"
> <webmaster at kde.org> wrote:
>
> Someone, probably you, from IP address 177.177.32.105, has
> registered an account "Lia" with this e-mail address on KDE
> UserBase Wiki.
>
> To confirm that this account really does belong to you and activate
> e-mail features on KDE UserBase Wiki, open this link in your
> browser:
>
> https://userbase.kde.org/Special:ConfirmEmail/1854808e11c983fc257d9cd18d4da370

If you did *not* register the account, follow this link to cancel
> the e-mail address confirmation:
>
> https://userbase.kde.org/Special:InvalidateEmail/1854808e11c983fc257d9cd18d4da370

This confirmation code will expire at 13:11, 29 July 2013.