Introducing Myself

Adrián Chaves Fernández adriyetichaves at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 13:53:31 UTC 2013

Hi people.

I wrote a personal introduction for the documentation mailing list. Per
Valories’s suggestion, since some people in this list are not in the
documentation list, I’m forwarding the message here as well.

The part about PyWikipediaBot might interest some of you.

O Xoves, 18 de Xullo de 2013 11:15:57 Adrián Chaves Fernández escribiu: