pretty mailman listinfo pages?

Felix Miata mrmazda at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 23 00:26:55 UTC 2013

On 2013-12-22 07:41 (GMT-0700) Scarlett Clark composed:

> Lydia Pintscher wrote:

>> Scarlett Clark wrote:

>> > I have time, however I do not have the rest of the thread, what did you
>> > have in mind?

The whole thread:
https://mail.kde.org/mailman/private/kde-www/2013-May/005373.html

Note the OP cites two sites the OP thought were nice, but are rudely[1]
styled via CSS text sizing that wholly disregards users' optimal size as
reflected by their browsers' default text size settings.

>> Great. I have forwarded the other messages to you.

> Definitely something I can do, I will start working on this first thing
> tomorrow.

Please do nothing, or at most, be conservative. It would be a shame to see
more differ than what the one that differs from the other 11 of the first
dozen on http://fm.no-ip.com/SS/KDE/mailmanimg201312.html or become as
rude[1] as most of the web is today.

There's a *lot* to be said for the friendly default mailman styling being
kept constant across its many installations.

[1] http://fm.no-ip.com/Auth/rudeweb.html

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/