[kde-doc-english] Kubuntu documentation

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Wed Dec 11 10:35:00 UTC 2013

On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 08:17:54PM +0100, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> Just to make sure I understand, Kubuntu wants to move all it's documentation
> away from its existing *ubuntu* domain to *kde* domain?

Only the development
we currently develop at
 https://wiki.kubuntu.org/Kubuntu/KubuntuDocs/Installation

and display in a local installed package and online at
 http://docs.kubuntu.org/

because of limitations in the moinmoin wiki used by wiki.kubuntu we're
interested in moving development to say
 http://userbase.kde.org/Kubuntu

(I'm basing this on the Amarok docs which are made on that wiki,
translated then exported. http://userbase.kde.org/Amarok)

which I believe can do translations and export to HTML and docbook
meaning we could get translated local packages and online versions.

It wouldn't need to be linked from anywhere on userbase as that's only
used for development.

Jonathan