Draft message to Community ML - comments, please

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 22:50:51 UTC 2013

Hi folks,

When I wrote Anne privately about this ban, telling her why I was disturbed
by this action, she said she has resigned. I've intervened after being
asked to do so by Argonel. At this point, I don't know the status of the
ban, or what you, the web team, will do next.

I feel that this fellow who has been banned could have been (and perhaps
still can be) a productive member of the Quality or BugSquad team, or both.
Perhaps he used the wiki in a non-productive way, but he can be shown
better methods of improving the quality of our software.

I hope someone will take the initiative to make contact with the person in
question, and get this situation moving in a positive direction.

All the best,

Valorie, for the CWG

http://about.me/valoriez