Fwd: Unintended changes at community.kde.org?

Frederik Schwarzer schwarzer at kde.org
Mon Aug 5 09:50:19 UTC 2013

Hi,

in my opinion it's not how the Wiki should be used. Basically he writes
bugreports and then collects them on a public Wiki page. He could do that
on his user page, though. His "Let's make KDE better" thingy is
questionable. It's like saying, the other contributors do not care about
that. It spreads resentment.

I would tell him, that his way of raising awareness about the issues he is
facing is not appropriate. A Wiki page can be used to collect Bug reports
about a special topic or so, but not that general.

Regards