Adding an application to kde.org's menu

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Tue May 15 21:32:44 UTC 2012

Hello.

Following a mail on kde-devel from Ingo Malchow about the kde.org application
menu and json files that generate it, I noticed our application Kdenlive (part
of KDE multimedia) is not there.

I am not very confident about the syntax of the json file and don't want to
break kde.org by committing a corrupted file, so can anybody who knows that
check it and give me feedback or commit my proposal?

Below is my attempt for the kdenlive.json file based on amarok.json.

Thanks and regards

Jean-Baptiste Mardelle

{
    "name": "Kdenlive",
    "parent": "extragear/multimedia",
    "repository": ["git", "kdenlive"],
    "icon": ["git", ""],

    "description":
editor.</p>",

    "features":
    [
        "Multi track editing",
        "Import and export to almost any video / audio format",
        "Capture from firewire, webcam and more",
        "Hundreds of effects to adjust colors and sound, transform and enhance
your images",
        "Advanced features like color scopes, proxy clips, automatic audio
alignment",
        "Intuitive interface",
        "(more at http://kdenlive.org)"
    ],