Small notice to UserBase contributors

Hans Chen hanswchen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 18:15:59 UTC 2012

Hi all,

As most of you probably have noticed, I haven't been involved in UserBase
for a long time. This is mostly due to my studies leaving less free room
for extracurricular activities. I don't see it getting better anytime soon,
and at the same time I want to focus on my original interests, KDE
development and the forums, so I just wanted to let you know that I'm
stepping down as a UserBase contributor.

Not much will change though; I was inactive before and will just continue
to be inactive. You can still find me in #kde-www and around the forums.

I was very surprised by Ingo's stats on KDE
websites<http://neverendingo.blogspot.com/2011/07/top-ten-of-most-viewed-kde-websites.html>,
with UserBase being the third site with most unique visitors. That's simply
awesome and shows how important UserBase is for KDE users. It also seems
like the wiki has gotten new great contributors which makes me happy.

Cheers everyone, keep up the excellent work!

With best regards,
Hans