Translation in French of the web page "Join The Game"

Ingo Malchow imalchow at kde.org
Tue Apr 24 10:52:50 UTC 2012

2012/4/24 Xavier Besnard (Traducteur KDE) <ktranslator31 at yahoo.fr>:
> Hello,
>
> I am the French Translator for the web page http://jointhegame.kde.org/.
> Unfortunately, the page is not completely translated in French.
>
> I translated this page with the corresponding jointhegame.po file (Refer to
> the French translator web page :
> http://fr.l10n.kde.org/apps/translators.php#ktranslator31_AT_yahoo.fr).
>
> I am available to fix that with your support. Feel free to contact me.
> Thanks.
>
> Sincerely
>
> Cordialement.
>
> Xavier BESNARD
>
> KDE translator and Kubuntu tester.

Hello Xavier,

you have reached the Community Working Group, which is not responsible
for website content and/or translations. I have cc'ed the correct
mailinglist (kde-www), there you will find an answer.
Emil Sedgh is the man you want to talk with, as he is the maintainer
of join the game. He is subscribed on the kde-www list.
And if i didn't say it yet, thanks for the effort of translating the website :)

Regards,
Ingo