Broken EBN links on http://kde.org/applications/ development pages

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Tue Sep 20 13:33:36 UTC 2011

Am Dienstag, 20. September 2011, 12:43:43 schrieb Ingo Malchow:
> 2011/9/20 Burkhard Lück <lueck at hube-lueck.de>:

> >> Hi Burkhard,
> >>
> >> weirdly not every page seems to be broken from a quick look.
> >
> > These pages seem to be not broken, just because the source code location
> > is wrong, in case of digikam the json file still has 'svn'. If I correct
> > that, the EBN links will be broken on digikam devel page as well.
>
> Ok, that's not good... And from the look of it there doesn't seem to
> be a reliable path on projects.kde.org either...
> Needs some deeper investigation.

What about this approach:

1) main modules kde*:
http://ebn.kde.org/krazy/reports/kde-4.x/kde-baseapps/kate/index.html
    "name": "Kate",
    "parent": "kde-baseapps",
    "repository": ["git", "kate"],

    "name": "Dolphin",
    "repository": ["git", "kde-baseapps"],

2) bundled-apps calligra / koffice:
http://ebn.kde.org/krazy/reports/bundled-apps/calligra/karbon/index.html
    "name": "KWord",
    "repository": ["svn", "koffice"],

3) extragear:
http://ebn.kde.org/krazy/reports/extragear/network/konversation/index.html
    "name": "Konversation",
    "parent": "extragear/network",
    "repository": ["git", "konversation"],

Pseudocode:

if parent.startsWith('kde') or repository[1].startsWith('kde'):
    kde-4.x+/+parent+/+name.lower() # handle empty parent?
elseif repository==calligra or repository==koffice:
    bundled-apps+/+repository[1]+/+name.lower()
elseif parent.startsWith('extragear'):
    parent+/+repository[1]

--
Burkhard Lück