a new site

LucaTringali TRINGALINVENT at libero.it
Sat Oct 1 17:29:25 UTC 2011

There is already a scratch repository, but theorically other people can not
edit it:
git://anongit.kde.org/scratch/lucatringali/stibium.git
So I'm asking if someone can create a repo in the playground (like here:
https://projects.kde.org/projects/playground/www)
Then , after the site will become usable it could be installed on a KDE's
server (like stibium.kde.org) so we will have nice cloud application and an
entire desktop environment, that will make the life easier for all the common
users (something that actually also Google does not have).

Luca Tringali