l10n.kde.org and /trunk/www/areas/l10n/teams

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Mar 24 00:18:31 UTC 2011

A Dimecres, 23 de març de 2011, Frederik Schwarzer va escriure:
> Hi,
>
> There are team pages on l10n.kde.org (e.g.
> http://l10n.kde.org/team-infos.php?teamcode=de ). Where can those
> information be updated?

Yes

> Then I found /trunk/www/areas/l10n/teams, where the de/ folder has
> several files I would like to clean-up. However, I cannot find the
> place where those pages are supposed to be shown.
>
> Can somebody shed some light on these issues please?

They are not in svn, they get updated in l10n.kde.org via
http://l10n.kde.org/admin/login.php

At the moment the only one with access to that page is Thomas Reitelbach you
can ask him to update it, or tell me or convince me to give you access, what
you prefer?

Albert