cut and paste from [Kubuntu 10.04] kmail to a text editor without extra characters.

Robert A. Coronado coronado8562 at inbox.com
Thu Mar 3 01:48:29 UTC 2011

howto cut and paste from kmail to a text editor without extra characters.

*Claws is able to do this[cut and paste from kmail to a text editor without
extra characters] however Kmail's address book is a bit more versatile, which
is why I am stubbornly trying to this problem.

Example: <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "DTD/xhtml1-
strict.dtd">
expedition in search of alien life.</body>

Can you point me to documentation that will help solve this problem. Thank
You.

Help
coronado8562 at inbox.com