blogs.kde.org

Ingo Malchow imalchow at kde.org
Thu Jun 9 08:16:17 UTC 2011

2011/6/9 Lydia Pintscher <lydia at kde.org>:
> On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 07:37, Lydia Pintscher <lydia at kde.org> wrote:
>> Heya folks :)
>>
>> Can we please have some kind of indication that the blogs at
>> blogs.kde.org and formerly kdedevelopers.kde.org are not all our blogs
>> and that people should look at planet instead for a full picture?
>> I've seen a few people confused about this and with this new domain it
>> will be even more of a problem. We don't want people to miss out on a
>> large part of our blog posts.
>
> ping? :)

pong :)

Like discussed on IRC, this is indeed failing big time. My vision
would be to combine both, planet and blogs. This needs to be evaluated
first, though. We would need a new platform, able to serve aggregated
content and own content.
Like always, this needs some time... But be sure it is on our list.

Cheerio,
Ingo