[kde-promo] Re: enterprise.kde.org DNS entry?

Stuart Jarvis jarvis at kde.org
Thu Jul 14 10:00:24 UTC 2011

On Thursday 14 July 2011 10:47:38 Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, 7. Juli 2011 13:43:08 schrieb Sebastian Kügler:
> > On Wednesday, July 06, 2011 22:26:56 Giorgos Tsiapaliwkas wrote:
> > > what is going on with this site?
> > > http://enterprise.kde.org/
> > >
> > > Can you give me some info please?
> >
> > As Tom said, the content was unmaintained for _years_, better remove it
> > then.
>
> Repeating what I wrote before:
> a) It is important to keep something up on the domain, or we lose important
>    credibility, which is worse than having something seriously outdated
> there. b) I am willing to help to create an intermediate page.
>
> Whom do I have to talk to?

James Cain who is working on the new site (he's on kde-promo). James - is it
at a state where you could put up a temporary front page to enterprise.kde.org
with content from Bernhard?

If that doesn't work, send some text to kde-www to put on kde.org somewhere
(under support maybe) and then they can point enterprise.kde.org there
temporarily - web peeps, that sound ok to you?

Cheers,
Stu

--
Stuart Jarvis
KDE Marketing Working Group, Promotion Team and KDE.News

Experience Freedom with KDE
http://www.kde.org/