Upload filetypes on our wiki

Michael Rudolph michael.rudolph at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 13:46:39 UTC 2011

Hello everyone,

(please cc me, I'm not subscribed)

I'm mentoring a student for Google Code-In and we want to upload a
tarball to techbase.kde.org. But archives are not permitted on the
wiki:

"Permitted file types: png, gif, jpg, jpeg, svg, map, ics."

The student has created screenshots for our Human Interface Guidelines
and now wants to upload the *.ui files he created in Qt Designer to
our HIG, so others can easily improve them later.

I thought of putting the files in svn, but then people (most probably
designers) would have to have a svn account, if they wanted to upload
their changes. So I'm asking you: what would be a good place to host
such a file? It should be easy to download, but also easy to upload
again.

Thanks a lot and a happy new year!

michael