[kde-webmaster] Krusader moved to git

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Jan 9 12:25:15 UTC 2011

A Diumenge, 9 de gener de 2011, Jonas Bähr va escriure:
> Am 09.01.2011 um 02:18 schrieb Albert Astals Cid:
> > A Divendres, 7 de gener de 2011, Jonas Bähr va escriure:
> >> Hi,
> >
> > Hi
> >
> >> The developer information on KDE's application site [1] needs an
> >> update since we moved to git today. It's source code can be browsed
> >>
> >> online via projects.kde.org [2] and the svn checkout is now:
> >> 	git clone git://anongit.kde.org/krusader
> >>
> >> Could you please also update Krusader's application icon, as what
> >> you're currently using on the page is *very* old. Please find the up
> >> to date icon in our repository [3].
> >
> > Everything should be updated, could you please check?
>
> Thanks, Icons and source access is fine now.
> The two EBN links are broken though. I haven't checked these earlier
> but it looks unrelated to the git move. I think the correct urls are:
> http://englishbreakfastnetwork.org/krazy/reports/extragear/utils/krusader/i
> ndex.html
> http://englishbreakfastnetwork.org/sanitizer/reports/extragear/utils/krusa
> der/index.html

Yes, those are wrong, the thing is that yesterday i already hacked/broke the
code of the webpage to support git code and adding that would mean even more
breaking from my side so i'll let people that really know how that page works
to fix it.

Albert