Off-topic: Searching a template creator (for priv. biz.)

Thomas Thym ungethym at mevin.net
Mon Feb 21 14:41:49 UTC 2011

Dear www-team,

this has nothing to do with KDE. This is a chance to earn some money.

My company is planing to create a new website for a marketing campaign. The basic server setup (I thought about Joomla or Drupal) will be done by our sysadmins. The design (mock-up) is going to be made by our designer. BUT: We are lacking somebody who is able to create a professional template. It will start in about a month.

I though, before I ask somebody else, I ask my KDE friends. If there is somebody interested, please let me know.

Cheers,
Thomas