KDE WWW maintenance

Emil Sedgh emilsedgh at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 19:20:08 UTC 2011

On Se shanbe, Bahman 12, 1389 10:54:23 am Diego Agulló wrote:
> Hi there,
Hi Diego.

> Just read Ingo Malchow's blog post on http://goo.gl/xLBPi asking for
> someone to help KDE WWW with maintenance stuff.
>
> How can I help you? I've been developing PHP w/ XHTML/CSS apps for
> over 8 years, and I'm willing to give my two cents on this. Just tell
> me what to do!
Thats awesome. There are basically two kinds of things you can do:

1) Help us move KDE websites to new style (we call it chihuahua). There are
still about 50 websites using the old kde.org style which need to use the new
template.
For example, http://ev.kde.org uses new template, but http://utils.kde.org
doesnt.

2) Help us write new web applications the KDE project needs. For example, we
are planning to create a web application for managing KDE developer sprints.
(more details on this particular project on
http://aseigo.blogspot.com/2010/11/kde-and-web-developers.html )

You can also join us on #kde-www on freenode (irc) for more details.