blogs on www

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Thu Apr 7 14:12:13 UTC 2011

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 16:01, Anne Wilson <annew at kde.org> wrote:
> The trouble is that we would like everything pushed higher on the to-do list.
> There are things for UserBase that I've been waiting for for months, simply
> because no-one has time.  Everyone's doing the best they can.

I'm well aware ;-)
And this doesn't have to be done by Emil at all. There are other
people on this list as well which is why I said him or the rest of the
webteam. This is a nice project for someone who is looking for a well
defined project to get started with for example.

As long as the right people are not aware that this is something that
still needs work it will never get done which is why I brought it up.

Cheers
Lydia

--
Lydia Pintscher