WG: windows.kde.org as inspiration...

Brisset, Nicolas Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Tue Sep 21 11:50:36 UTC 2010

Hi,

it seems windows.kde.org is borrowed from www.kde.org
<http://www.kde.org/>  and I was told to rather ask here. So: does
anybody mind if we borrow from www.kde.org <http://www.kde.org/>  for a
revamp of kst-plot.kde.org for kst, the plotting app. We have contacted
kde-science recently and added a couple of things on the wiki there, but
we definitely need to work on the website, that's probably the next big
promo work we have to do. I think it would be nice to stick to the
official KDE visual identity.

Thanks,

Nicolas

P.S.: I'm not subscribed to kde-www at kde.org, so I would appreciate an
answer to my own address, should the message get through at all.