[Bug 231457] New: Add "KMid" to Applications list
andresbajotierra at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 19:23:08 UTC 2010
Summary: Add "KMid" to Applications list
Platform: Unlisted Binaries
AssignedTo: kde-www at kde.org
ReportedBy: andresbajotierra at gmail.com
CC: pedro.lopez.cabanillas at gmail.com
KMid version 2.0 is a complete rewrite of KMid and was included into
It wasn't added during the initial rewrite of the website because the version
on extragear was 1.0 (an old and unmaintained one)
The information for the application is:
Screenshot sent: http://userbase.kde.org/File:Kmid2_3.png
Description: (can be HTML or wiki markup)
KMid is a feature-rich MIDI and Karaoke player
* Plays MIDI and Karaoke files.
* Playback to external hardware MIDI devices.
* Allows to use software synths as well.
* Tempo and volume controls.
* Pitch (transpose) control.
* Rhythm view (visual metronome).
* Configurable character encoding, font and color for lyrics.
* Playlists (song collections).
* MIDI Mapper.
* Channels window, with solo/muting controls and instrument selectors.
* Piano player window, using VMPK artwork and technology.
ID on kde-apps.org:116404
Page on Userbase:http://userbase.kde.org/KMid2
ID of subforum on forum.kde.org:19
Link to handbook:
Mailing lists: kde-multimedia
Project name on cia.vc: kde/kmid2 (this should be recheck, it seems it stopped
working after the move from kdereview to extragear)
Bugzilla component: kmid/general
Configure bugmail: https://bugs.kde.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug.
More information about the kde-www