Why deleting stuff without putting replacements? e.g. trunk/www/sites/www/people/

Olaf Schmidt-Wischhöfer olaf at amen-online.de
Wed Mar 10 23:13:20 UTC 2010

Hi,

what maintainance burden is there, apart from the fact that the list will
always be incomplete and contain many old contributions?

Many people have contributed to KDE, and have never expected anything in
return but a little bit of recognition. For this reason, it seems strange to
me that we remove the thank-you credit, considering it "outdated". Is a
contribution less valid because it was made while the ground-work for KDE was
still done?

I am wondering if there is low-maintainance a way to keep the content
somewhere, as long we make it clear that this is just an incomplete list.

Olaf