Thank you page

Cornelius Schumacher schumacher at kde.org
Tue Jun 22 07:37:26 UTC 2010

On Monday 21 June 2010 Jos Poortvliet wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 20, 2010 at 2:36 PM, Cornelius Schumacher
>
> <schumacher at kde.org> wrote:
> > We had a thank you page on www.kde.org, where we listed companies who
> > helped KDE in one or the other way. Is this page completely gone now?
> >
> > It would be good to have a place, where we can list those companies and
> > individuals who help us e.g. with hosting, by donating hardware, etc. To
> > prevent that it gets completely outdated like the page we had, I would
> > propose to only list support which is not older than a year. We can keep
> > something like an archive page with support of previos years, though.
> >
> > What do you think?
>
> Sounds good. But who will maintain it and how do we make sure we don't
> miss anything? ;-)

We should do some maintenance automatically like expiring old entries with
some PHP magic. Other than that the web and promo teams and the board and
other volunteers can jointly maintain it, I think.

I don't think it will be a big problem if we miss something. People will
complain, if they are not listed and think they should.