KDE definition on http://kde.org/whatiskde/

Ingo Malchow ingomalchow at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 22 09:28:08 UTC 2010

Am Freitag, 22. Januar 2010 02:03:11 schrieb Jos Poortvliet:
> On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 4:27 AM, Ingo Malchow
>
> <ingomalchow at googlemail.com> wrote:
> > Am Donnerstag, 21. Januar 2010 11:16:55 schrieb Jaroslaw Staniek:
> >> Hi,
> >> Is the definiton updated? I cannot spot KDE SC and K Desktop
> >> Environment is still emphasized here.
> >>
> >> http://kde.org/whatiskde/
> >>
> >> Have a nice day!
> >
> > No, but those sites will be reworked for the 4.4 release anyway, along
> > with restructuring, redesign.
>
> Yes, but only if we have a list of texts which have to be written in
> time. Any progress on that? cuz that 'in time' basically is a week
> overdue already...

Hmmm, thought we have published the results from the meeting... googlemail
does confusing things to crossposts sometimes...
Anyway, you can find a list on http://userbase.kde.org/User:Neverendingo
If there is any information missing feel free to correct me. About this
special page mentioned in the initial mail, this will most likely be split up.
Dion Moult already asked for the www blurb, something which would become the
overall introduction to KDE. Then the site will get split up to the new main
pillars, like "community", "workspaces", "applications" etc. Those should get
their very own overview.
But you will see a list on above link.

Ingo Malchow