whatiskde typos

Vikram Dhillon dhillonv10 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 05:34:56 UTC 2010

Someone already applied the patch :) keep up the good work, but if I
may suggest something, please CCMAIL the list as well, so we don't
have duplicate work (I was applying the patch and it kept on rejecting
every time saying a previously applied patch detected).

Vikram Dhillon

~~~
There are lots of Linux users who don't care how the kernel works, but
only want to use it. That is a tribute to how good Linux is.
-- Linus Torvalds