Seo spam commenter on kde news and articles

Relatii Clienti teodorul at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 21:54:49 UTC 2009

Hello again Lydia,

i am contacting you again you to report Seo Spam activity on dot.kde.org for
user *Carseyhoe*

the page were the spam is :

http://dot.kde.org/2009/02/16/linuxquestionsorg-kde-desktop-environment-year-2008/
and also here : http://dot.kde.org/2009/03/05/koffice-20-beta-7-released

The user is using html code for his comments, using the same color for the
text as the background (white) to hide
links.

Code from page :

linux usage -:) <span style="color:white">worldclass for models
clothes shopping  <a href="http://fashion4us.com
<view-source:http://fashion4us.com/>" style="color:white">japanese
fashion</a> garments tops dresses.<br />

Have a great day,
Teodor