KDE::Enterprise / Success Story submission: WhyBlack

Cornelius Schumacher schumacher at kde.org
Fri Sep 11 16:02:19 UTC 2009

On Friday 11 September 2009 16:34:42 Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> On Thursday 10 September 2009 12:53:28 pm root at ktown.kde.org wrote:
> > A new KDE Success Story has been submitted to KDE::Enterprise
> > To review go to:
> >          https://enterprise.kde.org/admincvs/editbizcase.php?id=84
>
> Does anyone feel responsible for managing these? Or does anyone know who
> has the access pwds for the management site?

I think Waldo took care of these (which shows how dated they are).

> In any case, last I checked -- can't do so now, on very slow wifi -- the
> business success stories were very very limited and dated. Something to put
> on Troy's scrapheap of unmaintained KDE websites.

From my point of view we could just get rid of this web site. We should
extract some of the info, maybe there is something useful in the business
directory, and we might want preserve gems like this:
http://enterprise.kde.org/articles/art_deskfuture.php

But in general this site is more distracting then helpful.