Question re Cancelling Downloading wallpapers

Alice Miller alicecameluk at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 7 12:24:54 UTC 2009

Hi there

I just have a quick question about wallpapers: I'm keen to remove
the capacity to download new wallpapers from the internet (under
"Configure desktop") - there are some semi-pornographic wallpapers on
there which I'd like to keep away from my children (and myself for that
matter!) I tried finding a programme which enables this download on
Adept manager (so I could uninstall it) but couldn't find anything. Are
you able to advise me as to what I can do? I would be happy to remove
the capacity to have wallpapers altogether if necessary.

Many thanks.

Steve