Philadelphia, PA USA

Will Entriken fulldecent at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 11:25:30 UTC 2009

I would recommend making email visibility optional, and setting
previously collected email to invisible. The new public email
addresses and info could be put in the KML file and a Google map
displayed.

A page that accepts a query parameter and produces a list of all
developers near a given area would be nice. It would accept a lat/long
or a text string and use Google geocoding to convert to lat/long. Then
I could add a form on Getting Started: Enter your location to find
other KDE contributors near you.

I am volunteering to do any/all work herein.